All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaurie Lee greeted his daughter Jessy's arrival into the world with a small, but in his trademark style, lyrical essay, originally published in 1963. This is a republication of that enchanting essay - filling just 40 pages, and published in hardback with a soft and subtle-coloured ribbon marker.
- Author BiographyLaurie Lee, MBE (26 June 1914 - 13 May 1997) was an English poet, novelist, and screenwriter, raised in the village of Slad. His most famous work was an autobiographical trilogy which consisted of Cider with Rosie, As I Walked Out One Midsummer Morning and A Moment of War.
- Author(s)Laurie Lee
- PublisherUnicorn Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUnicorn Press Ltd
- Width127 mm
- Height177 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.59Trending at £15.00
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £9.41Trending at £9.98
- £9.51Trending at £10.99
- £7.76Trending at £8.55
- £6.71Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.