All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for leaders, managers and supervisors in any setting, this title focuses on the job that improves job performance and satisfaction for the manager and team members alike.
- Author BiographyLynne Cooper is an accredited coach and coaching supervisor who works with individuals, teams and organisations to transform performance. Lynne is one of the pioneers of the application of Clean Language in organisations to achieve sustainable change. She is Managing Partner of Change Perspectives Partnership and the former UK Vice Chair at the Association for Coaching. Lynne co-developed the Five-Minute Coach, a tool for busy managers to create improved results and trains leaders and coaches in Five-Minute Coach skills. She is also the author of Business NLP for Dummies. Mariette Castellino is a coach, team coach and facilitator in the public, private and voluntary sectors. She has an MA in Management Learning and is one of the pioneers of the application of Clean Language and Symbolic Modelling in organisations. She co-developed The Five Minute Coach and is currently using it to facilitate new thinking in businesses as well as all kinds of communities.
- Author(s)Lynne Cooper,Mariette Castellino
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.