All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbsorbing, compelling, and utterly memorable, The Five Temptations of a CEO was like no other business book that came before. Highly sought-after management consultant Patrick Lencioni deftly told the tale of a young CEO who, facing his first annual board review, knows he is failing, but doesn't know why.
- Author BiographyPatrick M. Lencioni is founder and president of The Table Group, a management consulting firm specializing in executive team development and organizational health. As a consultant and keynote speaker, he has worked with thousands of senior executives in organizations ranging from Fortune 500s and high-tech start-ups to universities and nonprofits. He is the author of seven nationally recognized books, including the New York Times best-seller The Five Dysfunctions of a Team .
- Author(s)Patrick M. Lencioni
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B Lencioni Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Note1 Illustrations
- Weight306 g
- Width147 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.