All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.60Trending at £15.23
- £4.68Trending at £4.99
- £4.50Trending at £4.74
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £5.50Trending at £6.48
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe author and his young daughter, who set off on a holiday in West Wales to observe whales and dolphins, stumble across the delights of Britain's native butterflies. Inspired, they start a quest to photograph all of the 58 breeding butterfly species in the UK, leading to an adventure that lasts five summers.
- Author(s)Phil Hall
- PublisherBrambleby Books
- Date of Publication09/09/2016
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationHarpenden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrambleby Books
- Content Noteblack and white and colour photographs
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.