All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lee family run The Flamingo - the world's largest drive-in movie theatre in 1960s America. Patriarch Hubert Lee's aspirations meet their nemesis in neighbour Turner West, but a blossoming attraction between the two men's children threatens to bring the families together.
- Author BiographyLarry was raised an Army/ Air Force brat, travelling all over the world with his family. His varied career path includes running drive-in movie theatres, but now teaches history and literature for the University of Iowa and local community colleges, as well as serving on the Iowa city council.
- Author(s)Larry Baker
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication15/01/1998
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date02/12/2006
- Weight696 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £4.55Trending at £6.74
- £6.09Trending at £6.29
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.