All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £18.86Trending at £19.11
- £36.00Trending at £38.38
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £27.55Trending at £29.68
- £26.50Trending at £28.65
- £13.15Trending at £15.65
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at a hundred-year history of film and capitalism, this title theorizes a cultural history that illuminates the spaces where film and the nation transcend their customary borders, where culture and capital crisscross - and in doing so, develops a new way of understanding historical change and transformation in modern Japan and beyond.
- Author BiographyEric Cazdyn is Assistant Professor of East Asian Studies, Film, and Comparative Literature at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Eric Cazdyn
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2002
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleAsia-Pacific: Culture, Politics, and Society
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note72 illus.
- Width156 mm
- Height226 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.