All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA must-read for anyone who makes business decisions that have a major financial impact Tomorrow's stock price, next month's sales, next year's costs these are all numbers we don't know yet. Yet everyday, we base our personal and business plans on these kinds of uncertainties.
- Author BiographySam L. Savage is a Consulting Professor of Management Science and Engineering at Stanford University, and a Fellow of the Judge Business School at the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Sam L. Savage
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight516 g
- Width170 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jeff Danziger
- Foreword byHarry M. Markowitz
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.34Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.