All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with flexible leadership.
- Author BiographyGary Yukl is a professor of management at the the University at Albany, State University of New York and the author of ten books, including Leadership in Organizations (5th ed.) (Prentice Hall). Richard Lepsinger is managing vice president of Right Management Consultants and the co-author of The Art and Science of 360u Feedback and The Art and Science of Competency Models (both from Pfeiffer).
- Author(s)Gary A. Yukl,Richard Lepsinger
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/06/2004
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.