All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £13.37
- £23.28Trending at £24.29
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
- £19.77Trending at £19.99
- £30.00Trending at £43.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-contained introduction addresses the novel flow equation approach for many particle systems and provides an up-to-date review of the subject. The text first discusses the general ideas and concepts of the flow equation method, and then in a second part illustrates them with various applications in condensed matter theory.
- Author(s)Stefan Kehrein
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/07/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Tracts in Modern Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number217
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXII, 172 p.
- Weight980 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.