All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book on flower arranging that features the basic principles, the containers to buy, the plants to choose, the way to use colour, and so on.
- Author BiographyDr David Hessayon initiated a major innovation in gardening publications in 1959 with the first of his Gardening Expert guides. These best-selling guides have had an unparalleled influence on gardening over the past 50 years. There are over 51 million copies in print. He was awarded the 1993 Gardening Book of the Year Award from the Garden Writers Guild and received the first-ever Lifetime Achievement 'Oscar' at the National British Book Awards. In 1999 he received a Guinness World Record Award as 'Britain's best-selling living author of the 1990s'. He lives in Essex, and has two daughters and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)D. G. Hessayon
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/1994
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1995
- Out-of-print date02/12/2015
- Weight390 g
- Width184 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- 1295frances03 Aug, 2016by
Great for beginners
This is an excellent book for the beginner flower arranger. I will keep this book and look back on chapters to recall them to memory in future years. I think it shows you how to do nearly everything you need to know about flower arranging. It even shows you how to make your own dried flowers.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- lindsey_5603 May, 2013by
Excellent all round book for beginners and those wishing to advance.
Excellent book showing all basic design and conditioning techniques.Gives good advice for those wishing to enter competitions including what to take and how to make sure you stay within the rules. A handy all round book.Good for beginners and those wishing to take flower arranging to a higher level.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £14.89Trending at £15.63
- £4.16Trending at £5.70
- £7.39Trending at £8.55
- £9.99Trending at £13.55
- £12.49Trending at £12.67