All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £5.20Trending at £10.07
- £5.76Trending at £5.83
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of early twentieth-century vernacular poetry that foreshadows the emergence of the modern Chinese nation.
- Author BiographyHerbert Batt taught English in China for eight years and has translated several collections of modern Chinese fiction. Sheldon Zitner (1924-2005) taught English literature at the University of Toronto and is the author of several volumes of poetry including Before We Had Words and The Asparagus Feast.
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byHerbert Batt,Sheldon Zitner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.