All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures an adventure with the witches of Veracruz, Mexico.
- Author BiographyJames Endredy has studied the shamanic tradition for over twenty years, working with respected tribes and medicine folk around the world. He divides his time between Bear Valley, California, and Sedona, Arizona, where he offers training in earth-centred spirituality through the Earth Spirit Foundation.
- Author(s)James Endredy
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- GenreThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £7.36Trending at £8.99
- £8.25Trending at £10.99
- £8.25Trending at £10.93
- £13.18Trending at £18.99
- £8.43Trending at £10.99
- £7.96Trending at £8.99
- £5.59Trending at £7.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.