Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.16Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 4 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.32
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a general introduction to focus group research, this title includes the appropriate reasons for using focus groups and what you can expect to accomplish with them. It provides a brief history of focus groups, a discussion of when to use focus groups and why, and several brief case studies illustrating different uses of focus groups.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Morgan obtained his Ph.D. in experimental psychology, with an emphasis in human operant behavior, from Auburn University in 1988. He is currently a professor in the School of Professional Psychology at Spalding University in Louisville, KY, where he has been teaching since 1990. Dr. Morgan has published research articles in numerous behavioral journals, and has taught research methodology courses at both the undergraduate and graduate level at several institutions, including Spalding University. He is the author of the text, Essentials of Learning and Cognition, published by Waveland Press (2007).
- Author(s)David L. Morgan
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/07/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleFocus Group Kit
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.