All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the facts about GM and organic food, the research on food allergies, as well as containing expert advice on what to eat at every stage of your life, and guides you through the minefield of sometimes contradictory dietary advice with nutritional information. This book also includes nutritious recipes for all occasions.
- Author BiographyJudith Wills is one of the UK's best-known and knowledgeable nutritionists, well-being and diet experts with a knack of making a healthy lifestyle fun and accessible. Her extensive knowledge of health and nutrition combined with her experience as a working mother of two gives her special insight into the average family's concern with diet and health. She writes for many of Britain's top magazines, including The Daily Express and The Daily Mail, Slimmer Woman, Marie Claire and Good Housekeeping and has written a number of bestselling books including The Diet Bible, Mid Life New Life, The Omega Diet, How to Lose a Stone in Six Weeks and Slim for Life, with over two million copies sold. Her books have been translated into more than twenty languages and have appeared in the bestseller lists of more than ten countries.
- Author(s)Judith Wills
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2007
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/04/2013
- Content Note120 colour photographs & artwork
- Weight1118 g
- Width202 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.