Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
- £15.17Trending at £24.10
- £8.63Trending at £16.54
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a concise, accessible and affordable source of reference covering a wide range of known and emerging food safety hazards, both biological and chemical.
- Author BiographyRichard Lawley is a food microbiologist and information specialist with over 25 years experience. He has worked in the food manufacturing industry, as a University Lecturer, and as a Senior Scientific Adviser at Leatherhead Food International. He now writes on food safety and technology issues and runs an independent information consultancy, Food Safety Info, and a related web site www.foodsafetywatch.com. Laurie Curtis has over 20 years experience as a microbiologist. She worked at Leatherhead Food International for over ten years, initially as a Senior Research Scientist and then as a Senior Scientific Adviser within the Information Division, specialising in food safety and microbiology. She now works as a part time freelance technical writer and information specialist. Trained as a biochemist, Judy Davis worked for some years in the pharmaceutical industry before joining Leatherhead Food International in 1993. As a Senior Scientific Adviser, she authored many technical reports covering research in food science, ingredients, health trends and food patents. She now works as a part time freelance technical writer and information specialist.
- Author(s)Judy Davis,Laurie C. Curtis,Richard Lawley
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight972 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.