Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £17.91
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £18.84
- £4.00Trending at £4.64
- £4.87Trending at £4.91
- £10.15Trending at £13.31
- £4.37Trending at £4.71
About this product
- DescriptionIn this four-session, video-based Bible study, The Daniel Plan team explores both the spiritual and health benefits of following a healthy lifestyle by focusing on the second essential of The Daniel Plan: FOOD.
- Author BiographyDr. Mark Hyman is a practicing family physician, a six-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author, and an internationally recognized leader, speaker, educator and advocate in his field of Functional Medicine. He is also the founder and medical director of The UltraWellness Center, chairman of the board of the Institute for Functional Medicine, a medical editor of The Huffington Post and a regular medical contributor on Katie Couric's TV show, Katie. For more information, visit http://www.danielplan.com/. Dee Eastman is the co-director of the women's Bible study at Saddleback Church called The Journey.
- Author(s)Daniel G. Amen,Dee Eastman,Mark Hyman,Rick Warren
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Series TitleThe Daniel Plan Essentials Series
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Weight208 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.