All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £2.41Trending at £3.92
- £8.66Trending at £8.82
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £7.27Trending at £9.98
- £7.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.25Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe first collection of poems translated into English from the forbidden volume of the Divan of Rumi.
- Author BiographyNevit Ergin, a Turkish-born surgeon, is the original translator of the entirety of Rumi's 44,829 verses into English. He has been a student of Sufism and the poetry of Rumi since 1955 and published his first Rumi translation in 1992. With the publication of The Forbidden Rumi, his translation of Rumi's work is complete. He lives in California. Will Johnson is the founder and director of the Institute for Embodiment Training, which combines Western somatic psychotherapy with Eastern meditation practices. He is the author of several books, including the award-winning Rumi: Gazing at the Beloved. He lives in British Columbia.
- Author(s)Jelaluddin Rumi
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication14/02/2006
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Weight205 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.