CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionTimothy Smiley has made ground-breaking contributions to modal logic, free logic, multiple-conclusion logic, and plural logic. This title brings together articles that honour Smiley's work. It is suitable for those working across the logical spectrum - in philosophy of language, philosophical and mathematical logic, and philosophy of mathematics.
- Author BiographyAlex Oliver is Reader in Philosophy at Cambridge University and a Fellow of Gonville and Caius College, UK. Jonathan Lear is the John U. Nef Distinguished Service Professor at the Committee on Social Thought and in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Chicago, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2010
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Contemporary Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 18
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white halftones
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlex Oliver,Jonathan Lear
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.