All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout her career, Oriana Fallaci, one of Italy's notorious recorders of history, has ignited passionate debate amongst politicians, intellectuals, and ordinary citizens both European and American. This book explores the author's ideas in historical, philosophical, moral, and political terms, courageously addressing taboo topics with logic.
- Author BiographyAs a war correspondent Oriana Fallaci has covered the great majority of our era's conflicts: from Vietnam to the Middle East; from the 1965 Hungarian insurrection to the 1970s Latin-American upheavals; from the 1968 massacre in Mexico City, where she was seriously wounded, to the Gulf War. Her books, which include popular novels, have been translated into twenty-one languages.
- Author(s)Oriana Fallaci
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication09/03/2006
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width135 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.22
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.