About this product
- DescriptionStarting with the early experiments that led to the Model F at Dearborn in 1917, this book follows the development of the Fords on through to the Model N and the E27N to the widely successful Diesel Major and its little brother, the Dexta.
- Author(s)Stuart Gibbard
- Publisher5m Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/1998
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOld Pond Publishing Ltd
- Content Note366 photographs
- Weight1049 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 8860eriku02 Jan, 2015by
A great book very detailed with pics and specifications. A book you must have if FORDSON tractors is your favorite
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.