All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £16.01
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £17.02
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe author develops an original interpretation of foreign aid by analysing it as a particular domain of international government. She demonstrates how foreign aid practices are contemporary forms of gift-giving that have made recipient countries and populations governable due to a continuously renovated and expanded debt of development.
- Author BiographyAnnalisa Furia is a research fellow in the Department of Cultural Heritage at the University of Bologna, Ravenna campus, Italy. She has published books and articles in academic journals and edited volumes on citizenship, human rights, the capability approach, migration, human security and human development. She has participated as a researcher and scientific coordinator in several national and EU-funded research projects.
- Author(s)Annalisa Furia
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/04/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content NoteVIII, 137 p.
- Weight337 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.