All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.16
- £17.90Trending at £19.95
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of gene therapy: how it works, the science behind it, how patients (mostly children) have been helped and harmed, and how scientists learned from each trial to get one step closer to its immense promise, the promise of a forever fix, - a cure that, by fixing problems at their genetic root.
- Author BiographyRICKI LEWIS is a Ph.D. geneticist, journalist, professor and genetic counselor. The author of one of the most widely used college textbooks in the field (Human Genetics: Concepts and Applications, now in its 10th edition), she has also written hundreds of popular pieces on science and other topics for trade and specialized magazines, including Nature, Discover, and The Scientist.
- Author(s)Ricki Lewis
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/12/2014
- Content Note8-page b&w photo insert
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.