Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a study of the prophetic rhetoric of African Methodist Episcopal Church bishop Henry McNeal Turner. By locating Turner within the African American prophetic tradition, Johnson examines how Bishop Turner adopted a prophetic persona and became a leading social activist of the late nineteenth century.
- Author BiographyAndre E. Johnson is the Dr. James L. Netters professor of Rhetoric & Religion and African American Studies at Memphis Theological Seminary.
- PrizesWinner of NCA African American Communication and Culture Division Outstanding Book Award 2013.
- Author(s)Andre E. Johnson
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight213 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.