All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionBy the end of the nineteenth century it became evident to Iran's ruling Qajar elite that the state's contribution to the promotion of modern education in the country was unable to meet the growing expectations set by Iranian society. This book assesses the 'forgotten schools'.
- Author BiographySoli Shahvar is lecturer in the Department of History of the Middle East, University of Haifa. He completed his PhD at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), London.
- Author(s)Soli Shahvar
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/09/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInternational Library of Iranian Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 integrated b/w illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.