All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionAhmad Ibn Hanbal (d. 855) was the eponymous founder of a school of law. This study moves beyond conventional biography to integrate the story of Ibn Hanbal's life with the main events during a crucial formative period in Islamic history.
- Author BiographyNimrod Hurvitz teaches in the Department of Middle Eastern Studies at Ben-Gurion University, Israel.
- Author(s)Nimrod Hurvitz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2002
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleCulture and Civilization in the Middle East
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight408 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.