Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.17Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatrick O'Brian's Aubrey-Maturin tales are widely acknowledged to be the greatest series of historical novels ever written.
- Author BiographyPatrick O'Brian, until his death in 2000, was one of our greatest contemporary novelists. He is the author of the acclaimed Aubrey-Maturin tales and the biographer of Joseph Banks and Picasso. He is the author of many other books including Testimonies, and his Collected Short Stories. In 1995 he was the first recipient of the Heywood Hill Prize for a lifetime's contribution to literature. In the same year he was awarded the CBE. In 1997 he received an honorary doctorate of letters from Trinity College, Dublin. He lived for many years in South West France and he died in Dublin in January 2000.
- PrizesWinner of Heywood Hill Literary Prize 1995.
- Author(s)Patrick O'Brian
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/1996
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleAubrey/Maturin Series
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight234 g
- Width152 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- pear-barr20 May, 2016by
Interesting historical novel
Outstanding detail of naval life in early 1800's
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.71Trending at £4.85
- £2.81Trending at £2.85
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £33.24Trending at £39.39
- £4.44Trending at £4.75
- £4.44Trending at £4.78
- £4.70Trending at £4.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.