Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £14.98Trending at £16.68
- £12.98Trending at £13.64
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text seeks to detail the origins, development, structure, workings and activities of The Forum on China-Africa Cooperation. Mindful of the growing realisation that Africa is to play an important role in global energy politics, it provides a clear and detailed overview of an organisation that has been generally overlooked.
- Author BiographyIan Taylor is Professor of International Relations, University of St. Andrews; Associate Professor Extraordinary, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa; and Visiting Lecturer, Mbarara University of Science and Technology, Uganda.
- Author(s)Ian Taylor
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white tables
- Weight204 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.