CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £17.12Trending at £21.03
- £10.27Trending at £18.98
- £9.40Trending at £9.95
- £11.30Trending at £15.04
- £6.49Trending at £9.98
- £4.62Trending at £7.51
- £8.30Trending at £8.82
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary study of the emergence of a psychology of the 'unconscious' in the Romantic period, ninety years before Freud.
- Author BiographyDr Matt Ffytche has lectured in the Department of English and the Department of History at Queen Mary, University of London, and is now a Lecturer in Psychoanalytic Studies at the Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, University of Essex. He is co-editor of the web-based digital archive, 'Deviance, Disorder and the Self'. His research focuses on the history of psychoanalysis and critical theories of subjectivity in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
- Author(s)Matt Ffytche
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.