All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.98
- £5.51Trending at £6.54
- £36.79Trending at £39.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.13
- £6.33Trending at £6.74
- £10.89Trending at £15.48
About this product
- Author(s)Iris H.-Y. Chiu,Mads Andenas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight952 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart 1: The Objectives and Governance Landscape in Financial Regulation 1. Introduction 2. The Objectives of Financial Regulation 3. The Decentred Regulatory Space in Financial Sector Governance and the Essential Partnership of Public and Private-led Governance 4. The Governance Role of Auditors in Financial Regulation Part 2: Investor Protection in Financial Regulation 5. The Nature of Investor Protection 6. Regulatory Governance of Alternative Investment Fund Managers 7. Regulation of Credit Rating Agencies 8. Consumer Protection in the Retail Market Part 3: Regulating Financial Firms 9. Regulating the Soundness of Financial Intermediaries 10. From Financial Intermediaries to Masters of the Universe 11. Addressing the Consequences of Financial Empire Building and Systemic Risk Costs 12. Boosting Micro-prudential Regulation 13. The Meta-regulatory Nature of Risk Management and Corporate Governance Part 4: Macro-prudential Supervision for the Future 14. The Rise of Macro-prudential Supervision 15. Information Collection and Surveillance in Macro-prudential Supervision 16. The Regulatory Architecture for Macro-prudential Supervision in the UK and EU 17. The Pre-emptive Approach in Financial Regulation and the Accountability of Regulatory Authorities in the UK and EU 18. The International Framework for Financial Regulation 19. Conclusion
- Author BiographyMads Andenas is a Professor of Law at the University of Oslo where he directs the project 'International Financial Market Regulation, Institutions and Efficiency' funded by the Norwegian Finance Market Fund, and the director of the Centre for Corporate and Financial Law at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, University of London. Iris (H-Y) Chiu is a Reader in Laws at University College London. She is the author of The Foundations and Anatomy of Shareholder Activism (Oxford: Hart Publishing, October 2010) and Regulatory Convergence in EU Securities Regulation (London: Kluwer Law International, 2008).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.