All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.37Trending at £5.51
- £16.66Trending at £18.28
- £35.17Trending at £64.17
- £11.99Trending at £18.97
- £6.99Trending at £8.86
- £6.06Trending at £6.16
- £4.99Trending at £5.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the author uses this same approach to teach the fundamentals of woodworking. While there have been books published in the last 15 years on the basics of woodworking, these titles mostly address design, joinery and construction techniques, barely touching on the use of the tools.
- Author BiographyJeff Miller is a designer, craftsman, prolific writer, and an active teacher both at his own woodworking school in Chicago, and at furniture schools around the country. His furniture has won numerous awards, has been in shows around the country, and is in the collection of the Chicago History Museum. His book Chairmaking and Design won the Stanley Award for Best How-To Book of 1997 (and his companion video Chairmaking Techniques won best video as well). He has also written the books Beds and Children's Furniture and has contributed chapters to Furniture for All Around the House and Storage Projects for All Around the House for The Taunton Press and is a frequent contributor to Fine Woodworking and now Popular Woodworking magazines.
- Author(s)Jeff Miller
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPopular Woodworking Books
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.