All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £109.35Trending at £139.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
- £25.73Trending at £27.76
About this product
- DescriptionLocating bureaucracy in its proper historical and theoretical context, these two volumes demonstrate that far from being a spent force, bureaucratic organizations and processes are, and will continue to be, of central importance in the new millennium.
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleElgar Mini Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBill Jenkins,Edward C. Page
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.