All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £38.79Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £10.01
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive book explores the theory, principles and practices underpinning this rapidly expanding sector of banking.
- Author BiographyEdited by Mohamed Ariff, Chair of Economics and Finance, Sunway University, Malaysia and Munawar Iqbal, Professor, King Abdul Aziz University, Saudi Arabia and Chief of Research, IRTI, Islamic Development Bank
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byMohamed Ariff,Munawar Iqbal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.