Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a concise review of the developments that have led to the wide variety of applications of the vacuum coating technology. This book is suitable for materials scientists and engineers working with vacuum coating in the invention of new technologies or applications in all industries. It includes a section of acronyms and glossary of terms.
- Author(s)Donald M Mattox
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/04/2004
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note32 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 150 p. 32 illus.
- Weight419 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.