All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Noam Wasserman
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Kauffman Foundation Series on Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note51 line illus. 6 tables.
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsList of Illustrations vii Part I: Introduction and Pre-founding 1 Chapter One: Introduction 3 Chapter Two: Career Dilemmas 27 Part II: Founding Team Dilemmas 69 Chapter Three: The Solo-versus-Team Dilemma 73 Chapter Four: Relationship Dilemmas: Flocking Together and Playing with Fire 89 Chapter Five: Role Dilemmas: Positions and Decision Making 117 Chapter Six: Reward Dilemmas: Equity Splits and Cash Compensation 145 Chapter Seven: The Three RsSystem: Alignment and Equilibrium 186 Part III: Beyond the Founding Team: Hires and Investors 205 Chapter Eight: Hiring Dilemmas: The Right Hires at the Right Time 209 Chapter Nine: Investor Dilemmas: Adding Value, Adding Risks 249 Chapter Ten: Failure, Success, and Founder-CEO Succession 297 Part IV: Conclusion 329 Chapter Eleven: Wealth-versus-Control Dilemmas 331 Acknowledgments 387 Appendix A: Quantitative Data 391 Appendix B: Summary of Startups and People 403 Notes 425 Bibliography 451 Index 467
- Author BiographyNoam Wasserman is an associate professor at Harvard Business School.
- PrizesWinner of Entrepreneurship Practice Award, Entrepreneurship Division of the Academy of Management 2014 and Silver Medal in the Axiom Business Book Awards 2013. Commended for George R. Terry Book Award, Academy of Management 2013.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.95Trending at £23.45
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.11
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.