CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the ideas of the Founders with regard to establishing a national university.
- Author BiographyGeorge Thomas is Associate Professor of Government at Claremont McKenna College, California. He previously taught at Williams College, Massachusetts. Thomas is the author of The Madisonian Constitution (2008), as well as numerous articles and essays on American constitutionalism in journals such as American Political Thought, Constitutional Commentary, Perspectives on Politics, the Review of Politics, and the American Interest. He has received fellowships from the National Endowment for the Humanities and the Huntington Library, and he is the recipient of the Alexander George Award from the American Political Science Association.
- Author(s)George Thomas
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.