All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionExamines four attempts to answer the question of national identity that Americans faced in the wake of the American Revolution. This work explores a complicated political world in which boundaries between the personal and the political were fluid and ill-defined.
- Author BiographyAndrew S. Trees has taught at the University of Virginia, Rhodes College, and Rutgers University, Newark. He currently lives in New York City and teaches at the Horace Mann School.
- Author(s)Andrew S. Trees
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note16 halftones.
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.