CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionStefanie Buchenau explores the philosophical and conceptual origins of aesthetics and the philosophy of art.
- Author BiographyStefanie Buchenau is a Maitre de conferences in the German department of the Universite Paris VIII.
- Author(s)Stefanie Buchenau
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.