All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the author's long experience of Yogic and Daoist traditions, this book explores the embodiment of spiritual practice in the most basic functions of daily life. The author shows how to bring the consciousness to bear on the body in lying, sitting, standing and walking, with transformational consequences.
- Author BiographyCain Carroll is a pioneering teacher, speaker and author in the field of self-healing and embodied spirituality. He has studied the martial, healing, and spiritual arts of Asia since childhood. Cain is founder of the Taoflow Yoga system, co-author of Partner Yoga, Mudras of India, Mudras of Yoga Card Deck, and creator of three instructional DVDs: Pain-Free Joints, Heal Neck & Shoulder Pain, and Digestive Power. Visit www.caincarroll.com
- Author(s)Cain Carroll
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/09/2014
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £13.96Trending at £16.99
- £7.99Trending at £8.88
- £13.94Trending at £22.98
- £11.76Trending at £12.00
- £18.90Trending at £20.38
- £11.00Trending at £11.14
- £20.65Trending at £21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.