Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionRoosevelt's Four Freedoms were presented in his state of the union address of 1941, and they became the inspiration for a second bill of rights. But since the late 1970s and early 1980s, these freedoms have been under assault, from presidential administrations of both parties, economic pressures, and the exigencies of national security.
- Author BiographyMarcus Raskin is the distinguished fellow and cofounder of the Institute for Policy Studies, the first think tank of its kind. He is also Professor of Policy Studies at George Washington University, a member of the editorial board of the Nation, and author or editor of 20 books, including In Democracy's Shadow (2005), edited with Carl Le Van, and Liberalism (2004). Robert Spero, author of The Duping of the American Voter: Dishonesty & Deception in Presidential Advertising, served with the Agency for International Development during the Kennedy administration and the President's domestic Peace Corps group. He is a journalist (Present Tense, the Progressive), consultant to international service organizations, and former advertising executive (Ogilvy & Mather).
- Author(s)Marcus G. Raskin,Robert Spero
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.