All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.32
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £30.00Trending at £31.97
- £16.27Trending at £16.46
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than a century, the Northern Arapaho people lived on the Wind River Reservation in Wyoming - the fourth largest reservation in the country. This book draws together aspects of the Northern Arapahos' world - myth, language, art, ritual, identity, and history - to offer a vivid picture of a culture that has endured and changed over time.
- Author BiographyJeffrey D. Anderson is an assistant professor of anthropology at Colby College.
- Author(s)Jeffrey D. Anderson
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in the Anthropology of North American Indians
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note7 figures, map, 3 tables, index
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.