All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.59Trending at £14.99
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £13.91Trending at £19.93
- £8.44Trending at £11.64
- £9.41Trending at £9.99
- £7.76Trending at £8.52
- £6.72Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionC.S. Lewis's famous inspirational work on the nature of love.
- Author BiographyBorn in Ireland in 1898, Clives Staples Lewis gained a triple First at Oxford and was Fellow and Tutor at Magdalen College from 1925-54, where among others he was a contemporary of Tolkien. In 1954 he became Professor of Mediaeval and Renaissance Literature at Cambridge. C. S. Lewis was for many years an atheist, until his conversion which he memorably described in his autobiography Surprised by Joy: I gave in, and admitted that God was God ! perhaps the most dejected and reluctant convert in all England. He is also celebrated for his famous series of children's books, the Narnia Chronicles (which have been filmed and broadcast many times), as well as his literary criticism and science fiction. C. S. Lewis died on 22nd November 1963.
- Author(s)C. S. Lewis
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication25/07/1998
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/03/2012
- Weight127 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.