All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the four fundamental topics that every investor must understand: the theory, history, psychology, and business of investing.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Bernstein, Ph.D., M.D., is a neurologist and the cofounder of the investment management firm Efficient Frontier Advisors. He is the author of three finance books-The Intelligent Asset Allocator, The Four Pillars of Investing, and The Investor's Manifesto-and two volumes of economic history, The Birth of Plenty and A Splendid Exchange. Bernstein is currently working on a history book exploring the effects of access to technology on human relations and politics.
- Author(s)William J. Bernstein
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight637 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.75Trending at £12.23
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.