All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures the fourfold approach that includes - nutrition using nutrient-dense traditional foods; therapeutics through a wide range of nontoxic remedies; movement to heal and strengthen the emotions; and, medication to develop your powers of objective thought.
- Author BiographyDr. Thomas Cowan has been a practitioner of family medicine for over twenty years. He is trained not only in conventional medicine, but also in homeopathy, nutrition, herbal remedies and anthroposophical medicine. Sally Fallon is the author of Nourishing Traditions and president of the Weston A. Price Foundation. Jaimen McMillan is the founder of Spacial Dynamics, and a trainer in movement therapy.
- Author(s)Thomas S. Cowan
- PublisherNew Trends Publishing Inc,US
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Trends Publishing Inc,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight812 g
- Width196 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.48Trending at £4.75
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.