All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book explains in a straightforward fashion how quadratic reciprocity relates to some of the most powerful tools of modern number theory such as adeles, metaplectic groups, and representation, demonstrating how this abstract language actually makes sense.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL C. BERG, PhD, is Professor of Mathematics at Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Michael C. Berg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/02/2000
- Series TitlePure and Applied Mathematics: A Wiley Series of Texts, Monographs and Tracts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight364 g
- Width167 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.