Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.80
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe first three months of a baby's life is an outside-the-uterus period of intense development, a biological bridge from fetal life to preparation for the real world. This title examines critical dimensions of newborn development such as eating and nutrition, bonding and attachment, sleep patterns, sensory development, and pain and pleasure.
- Author BiographySusan Brink is a medical journalist and a former staff reporter for U.S. News & World Report and the Los Angeles Times. She is coauthor of A Change of Heart: How the Framingham Heart Study Helped Unravel the Mysteries of Cardiovascular Disease.
- Author(s)Susan Brink
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight59 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.