Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.50Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionTakes the reader onto a journey through science and the dissolution of religion. The author argues that religion is largely an illusion. He traces religion's cognitive and evolutionary aspects.
- Author(s)Pascal Boyer
- PublisherVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Date of Publication21/07/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Weight200 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byElisabeth Grab-Schmidt,Michael G. Parker,Thomas M. Schmidt,Wolfgang Achtner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.