CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.42
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionA history of Los Angeles from its beginnings as an agricultural village of fewer than 2,000 people to its emergence as a metropolis of more than 2 million in 1930 - a city whose distinctive structure, character, and culture foreshadowed much of the development of urban America after World War II.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Fogelson is Professor of Urban Studies and History at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Robert M. Fogelson
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication09/06/1993
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleClassics in Urban History S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.3
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note43 b&w photographs, 28 tables, 14 maps
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byRobert Fishman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.