All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionEssential guidance for creation of an effective fraud audit program in core business systems The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners has reported that U.S. businesses lose up to $4 billion annually due to fraud and abuse. Discover fraud within your business before yours becomes another business fraud statistic.
- Author BiographyLEONARD W. VONA, CPA, CFE, is CEO of Fraud Auditing, Inc., and a world-renowned authority in fraud investigation. He has provided expert witness testimony in federal and state courts; consulted with corporations around the world; and is the author of Fraud Risk Assessment: Building a Fraud Audit Program, published by Wiley. A financial investigator with more than thirty years of diversified auditing and forensic accounting experience, including a distinguished eighteen-year private industry career, he regularly speaks at audit conferences and developed the Fraud Training Curriculum for the MIS Training Institute, an internationally recognized audit training organization.
- Author(s)Leonard W. Vona
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight590 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.