All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to presenting a detailed history of the Free Church of England, John Fenwick also explores the distinctive doctrinal emphases of the denomination, its Constitution, its liturgical tradition, its experience of the historic episcopate, and its connections with other churches.
- Author BiographyRev. Dr John Fenwick lectured in Christian Worship and Church History at Trinity College, Bristol. From 1988-92 he was Assistant Secretary for Ecumenical Affairs to the Archbishop of Canterbury.
- Author(s)John R.K. Fenwick
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/06/2004
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Note12 illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.