The Free-Market Innovation Machine: Analyzing the Growth Miracle of Capitalism by William J. Baumol (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.84Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 23 Nov
- £6.67Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 24 Nov
Consider these sponsored items
- £7.79Was:£29.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRejects the conventional view that capitalism benefits society through price competition - that is, products and services become less costly as firms vie for consumers. While giving price competition due credit, this book stresses that large firms use innovation as a prime competitive weapon.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Baumol is Senior Research Economist and Professor of Economics, Emeritus, at Princeton University and Professor of Economics at New York University. The author, coauthor, or editor of more than thirty books, with translations into more than a dozen languages, Baumol has consulted for some of America's best-known firms. His books include Microeconomics , Superfairness , and Entrepreneurship, Management, and the Structure of Payoffs ; among the books he has coauthored is Productivity and American Leadership .
- PrizesCommended for Association of American Publishers Award for Best Professional/Scholarly Book in Economic 2003 (United States).
- Author(s)William J. Baumol
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note19 line illus.
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.